Sunday, September 27, 2015

Welcome


Hey Gang,

Over the years I've been amassing a substantial collection of obscure records, many of which I've never seen shared anywhere on this wonderful, apocalyptic hellscape we call "the Internet." So, I figured I'd start spreading some of these recordings around for all to enjoy. I'm aiming to post one record a week...maybe I'll up the frequency if I can get around to it.

If you enjoy the selections on this blog, please check out the If You Lose Your Horse radio program, streaming online on WFMU's Give the Drummer Radio every Monday night from 8-11 pm (CT). You can expect an exciting, upsetting menagerie of pleasing songs and sounds live on America's last great radio station.

Well, that's all for now.

Love and space,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment